Wednesday, October 17, 2012

LV Outlet The Bachelor- Chelsea Wanstrath Came Close, But Not Close Enough_27109

As the 12th season of The Bachelor came to a close, Pharmaceutical sales representative Chelsea Wanstrath thought that she'd be bagging Matt Grant's affections, until he chose celebrity daughter Shayne Lamas over her during the season finale. Confident for the win, Chelsea walked away with a broken heart and a broken ego, telling Shayne that she's the "fakest person" ever. Recently, Chelsea shed more light on why she disliked Shayne and why she felt that she could win the whole dating thing.

A "completely confident" Chelsea told Reality TV World that "I definitely thought I was about to get proposed to. There was almost no doubt in my mind that I was going to end up with him."

However, the ending didn't turn out the way she wanted it to. Chelsea believed that she and Matt had difficulty in getting to know each other and opening up, but by the time the season ended, she thought they had overcome this barrier.

"I knew I had kind of taken a while to open up to him and develop those kind of feelings and express them," Chelsea said. "But I explained to him I wasn't going to tell him anything unless I meant it. I wasn't going to rush it unless I meant it."

Chelsea added that the competition made it harder to get to know Matt. In fact, she questioned the fact of him falling in love with her, when there were 24 other women on the show.

"When it was down to the final two of us, could he actually fall in love with me when he's in love with someone else as well?" she asked rhetorically. Moreover, she never understood what Matt said about her and Shayne being alike in some ways, because Chelsea felt that she was the complete opposite of Shayne. Nonetheless, Chelsea is now happy about how things have worked out. She is also happy for the new couple, who seem to be enjoying the ride.

"I have no bitter, hard feelings at all," she said. "I would hope that they have a long engagement. I can't say I would be shocked if they did get married. I'd be happy for them."

Moreover, Chelsea believes that it might have been best that she did not get too caught up in the emotions on the show.

"I went into this thinking that I needed to have a practical head because I didn't want to get too hurt," she says. Today, Chelsea is spending her time taking a break from her pharmaceutical job. She says the show gave her an opportunity to step back and see the world again, and she's now looking for another job. Her fans are meanwhile hoping to see more of her on reality TV.

相关的主题文章:

No comments:

Post a Comment